Thanks to Diana at My Life In Writing for awarding me a stylish blogger award. Everyone take a look at and follow her blog.
There are four rules to taking part – thank and link to the blogger who nominated you; share seven things about yourself; award 15 bloggers, and tell them you have done it will be passing the baton to: Some of my choices are pretty established bloggers and have wonderful blogs that are both inspiring and helpful for new writers.
So, 7 things about me.
- I am a stay at home mom to three of the funniest people I know, all under the age of nine
- I was born in Chile, my parents uprooted when my sister and I were eight.
- I have and identical twin sister who is a great artist.
- I write contemporary romance and have been writing for as long as I have loved to read, but only got serious about it three years ago.
- I hate winter
- I have a dog with which I have a love hate relationship.
- I am addicted to reading, if I don’t have a book in my hands after my kids are asleep I don’t know what to do with myself. Unless it’s Thursday and certain Vampires are gracing my television.